on the historic main street of Bracebridge, this church, built in 1903, required
a major addition in order to accommodate growing community needs. For the
addition, which was completed in 1991, DLIA used similar forms and
materials to seamlessly join onto the existing church. A hydraulic elevator
was added to allow for barrier free access. The church now contains a
multipurpose community room with a kitchen, new offices, new meeting rooms,
barrier free washrooms on each floor, and Sunday School classrooms.